Who We Are
Computer Information Systems & Services, Inc., CISS, was started in June of 2008 with very specific goal in mind. That goal is to provide small to medium sized businesses with the best possible service at a reasonable price. We’re located in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania at 400 Bridge St., STE 4 in the Old Town Commons.
Where the client is concerned all issues are important when it comes to your business. With that in mind we will prioritize based on need. We don’t look at one client as more important than another. Helpdesk questions are just as important to us as Managed Network Services Contract partners’ questions or needs. Response times may vary across the industry, but if you don’t get a response within two hours your first two hours for an on-site visit are free! If you happen to be an MSC partner then I owe you lunch.
Our primary level of service which we provide is full network service coverage known as a Managed Service Contract. The other level of service we provide is routine maintenance and repair on an as-needed basis; more commonly known as time and materials.
We don’t want to be just an acquaintance; we want to partner with you in your business. Someone you know and trust with your business environment. You work hard at your business to earn a living and earning that living is important. We want to partner with you to help make that happen in the most efficient and cost-effective manner while developing and maintaining a close, working relationship built on a solid, professional foundation.
Service shouldn’t be something a Client hopes to receive, but rather something the Client is entitled to and should expect from someone providing the service. We consider being able to provide you with professional, quality service a privilege not to be taken lightly.
In the technology business we believe that the Client should receive the best service and value for their technology dollar. We want to make sure that you are!
Our Number One Mission as a company is to Partner with our clients; not just service them. The only way that can be accomplished is by building a trust relationship between the business and the service provider. That means you don’t only see or hear from us when you have a problem. We make it a matter of practice to check in with out clients just to see how they’re doing. It is our philosophy to care for your network and the devices on that network as though they were our own.
What We Specialize In (in no particular order)
- Windows Server 2003/2008/SBS2008/SBS2011
- MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Windows Active Directory Domains
- Windows Terminal Server
- Linux Server Administration and Setup
- Web Server/Web Application Server
- Mail Server
- Database Server
- Citrix Application Servers
- Desktop Application Support
- Network Infrastructure Planning
- Network Inventory and Documentation
- Managed Services
Industry Specific Software
- Accounting, Tax Services
- Forms Fill-n-Print
- Pro Series
- Tax Tools
- W2 1099 ETC
- Legal Services
- PC Law
- Tabs 3
- West Livenote
Business Productivity Software
- Laser Fiche
- MS Office Suite
What We Believe As A Company
- Client/Company trust relationship is our number one priority.
- If something is worth doing its worth doing right the first time.
- We stand behind our work with no excuses.
- The lastest and greatest isn’t always necessary for your network or machines to run efficiently. If it’s not broke don’t fix it.
- Planning for the future is the best defense against service outages and the best way to ensure your network’s stablity and reliablity.
- No client is more important than the next no matter what level of service is being provided. That means that the client who uses our services only when they need them gets the same level of importance placed on them and their needs as does the MSC Partner.
Computer Information Systems & Services, Inc., CISS, was started in June of 2008 with very specific goal in mind. That goal is to provide small to medium sized businesses and residential customers with the best service at a reasonable price. We’re located in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania at 400 Bridge St., STE 4 in the Old Town Commons.
We service the Harrisburg, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland and surrounding areas. To view our Corporate site go here.
Should you wish to contact us you can easily reach CISS using the following information:
Phone: (717) 774-2002
If you would wish to link back to an article at this site, please use the link above to email your request, and please be sure to reference the article. Requests made in the comments section will not be answered or reviewed.
The rules for quoting content contained within any of the posts found here are these:
- You may quote, as in copy and paste verbatim, up to 55 words.
- You must provide a link back to the entire article from which the quote came.
- You must reference the site and author of the post.
All link requests are reviewed and the sites that are requesting a link back are reviewed in order to make sure they are legitimate sites and are not in direct conflict with this site or the company which it represents.